KYC Data compiles the freshest equity borrower list available in the industry. Because KYC Data is the SOURCE compiler you are getting data as soon as its available from the county courthouse. That means you will beat your competition to the consumer.
Our equity borrower data records contain the following information:
- Name of First Borrower
- Name of Second Borrower
- Name of Lender
- Mortgage Amount
- Street Address
- ZIP® and ZIP + 4®
- Gender of Borrowers
- Recording Date of Mortgage
- County Name and FIPS Code
- Delivery Point, Carrier Route and Check Digit
- Congressional District
- Dwelling Type (Single Family Home, or High Rise)
- USPS Certification Codes
Why use KYC Data’s Equity Borrower records?
- Our data is complied daily so you can reach consumers with money to spend first.
- We compile an average of 30,000 mortgages per day.
- We thoroughly clean our data and put it through USPS CASS/DPV certification
- Our data is available 24/7 through our online count system