KYC Data compiles the freshest mortgage list available in the industry. Because KYC Data is the SOURCE compiler you are getting data as soon as it’s available from the courthouse.
Our mortgage data contains the following information:
- Type of Record (New Mortgage, Refinance or Equity Borrower)
- Sellers (on new mortgages type records)
- Mortgage Amount
- Sales Price (on new mortgage type records)
- Street Address
- ZIP® and ZIP + 4®
- Gender of Borrowers
- Recording Date of Mortgage
- Recording Date of Deed (on new mortgage type records)
- County Name
- Delivery Point, Carrier Route and Check Digit
- Congressional District
- Dwelling Type (Single Family Home, or High Rise)
- USPS Certification Codes
Why use KYC Data’s New Mortgage records?
- Our data is complied daily so you can reach consumers with new mortgages first.
- We compile an average of 30,000 mortgages per day.
- We thoroughly clean our data and put it through USPS CASS/DPV certification
- Our data is available 24×7 through our online count system